Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beautiful

The weather for the past couple of days has been lovely. I just checked my weather app and apparently it's 25 degrees now. Perfect for taking nice long walks (or jogs if one is inclined to be a little more hardworking).

I'm tempted to get a bicycle too. Was chatting with a couple of collegues about bikes and I found a couple of them that are just simply gorgeous. They cost a bomb though. But I'm tempted!

Plus one of the shops had the cutest helmets too. I'd post pics or links but am just too lazy. Lol.

Well, as my dad would say, "Just earn more money lah! Then you can buy anything you want." True but easier said than done, no?

Anyway, I'm currently sitting on a park bench listening to The Smiths and just enjoying the cool breeze. Brilliant way to spend the evening methinks.

No comments: