Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hello 2015 (and then some)

Wow it's almost mid January! Quick summary of what's been going on since my last post:

- Wedding was amazing. Full of love and laughter. We had a small intimate dinner with family and close friends, and had a tea ceremony before that. Apparently the bride gets a lot of jewelry. My sister and brother surprised me by singing the march in song (A Thousand Years), mom sang the song for our first dance (The Look of Love), brother's kids sang and danced to I'm Yours.

- Spent time with family who came over and it was such a blessing. Hung out with Darwin and Michelle, had lunch and a couple of pints while catching up. Very nice.

- Celebrated our first Christmas and New Year as The Chungs. Dinner at home with lots of good food.

- Didn't get much of a break cos I had a work event which just ended last Sat. Busy busy busy. Event was a success but age is really catching up with me. It's been a couple of days and I'm still tired!

Things I hope to achieve for 2015. Hmm. Better health. Continue to be happy and bring happiness to others. Be a good wife, daughter, sister, aunty, cousin, niece and friend. Save more money. Make a baby? ;)

No comments: