Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my birthday today! And I realise that I have come to the point where I'm just outright lying about how old I am (18, 21 and 24 are my go-to ages, depending on who I am talking to). Lol.

Had a simple dinner with +3 last night after he got off work, and had a nice slab of cake from Awfully Chocolate after. Came back and was told to stay up till midnight by my sister, who was sweet enough to walk away from a work discussion in the office, and call me to sing Happy Birthday.

Of course, +3 was the first to wish me Happy Birthday, and sang me a birthday song (right before my sis called lol). Then my parents who said "haven't sleep yet ah" cos I had told them goodnight at about 10pm. Hehe.

A simple day lazing about at home today. Baby Chung is happily dancing in my belly, so I'm taking that he is doing a birthday dance for me. And dinner will be a simple meal with the family, followed by a carrot cake that I'm baking for myself. Hehehe.

No comments: