Wednesday, October 2, 2019

What's in the Cupboard?

The little one came to the office with me last week. As he doesn't really have anything to do in my office, I usually buy a toy and put it in my cupboard for him to discover. He got a long bus last year, and a dump truck last week. 

This morning, +3 had a conversation with the little one. 

Dad: Are you going to school today?
A: No! I'm going to mama's office.
D: But, mama left already...
A: mmm
D: What will you do at mama's office?
A: I will open the cupboard!
D: Oh, what will you find in that cupboard?
A: A BIG HELICOPTER!!
D: A big helicopter? I thought you have been wanting a Skidsteer?
A: A BIIIIIIIGGGG SKIDSTEER!!
D: A big one? I dont think I've seen it...
A: A small skidsteer then... Like the one in uncle Blippi video. Remember?
D: Aaaah. Ok.

No comments: