Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mid Week Mid November

The last quarter of the year always seems to pass by in such a flash. Already it's mid November and I'm counting down till the grasshopper comes to down for Christmas.

Woke up early this morning to go for a walk with Ching, Jeanne and Matt. We
decided to go to Bukit Timah Hill and I realised that I've not been there since before Tibet! The climb up was ok, and the walk was fairly manageable until the last bit at the end. Had to take a shorter route out because my legs
were getting really tired. Nonetheless, it was a good walk.

Had a quick lunch then chatted with the grasshopper for a bit. Took a nap while he went out to run some errands, then chatted some more in the evening. Moments like this makes me really wish we were in the same country.

At this point, it seems more likely that I'll end up moving there than he coming here, but we're not in any rush so no plans for the time being. Tiger Airways cancelled their Singapore-Bangalore route, so now we need to figure out how we're going to see each other in 2011. No more impulsive trips!

I guess 2011 will be a year of planning and saving money and hopefully nore discipline. Crossing my fingers and toes that I will get a good appraisal and a good increment and bonus.

Well, going to try to sleep early tonight. 2 more days and it's the weekend! Happiness is a mid-week public holiday. Whee!

No comments: