Friday, December 17, 2010

A Date With.. Myself

I'm sitting here at Thai Express, enjoying a plate of minced basil chicken with rice and a greeb mango salad. I've got my Thai iced tea, and I'm waiting for the movie to start in 40 minutes time.

Everyone got 2 free movie passes during the company Christmas party and I decided to watch Rupunzel and Tron tonight. By myself.

It's been a long time since I've gone on a date by myself and i'm quite excited. I'm all prepared as well, I have enough cash to cab it home after the movue ends, and I have my trusty Kappa jacket (thank you grasshopper!) to keep me warm in the cinema.

I can't remember the last time I did something by myself. Oh wait, my muay thai classes. Ok scrap thay trin of thought. Lol.

Anyway, I think it'll be fun. This time next week, the grasshopper will be in Singapore!!!

No comments: