Saturday, April 21, 2012

Squeaky Clean

I'm so pleased! I finally started using the sonic toothbrush, and I'm liking it very, very much.

See, I first heard of the sonic toothbrush when I was having dinner with Pam the other day. She was gushing about how good it was, and how the toothbrush helped with dental problems like bleeding gums and the like.

Having done the PR campaign for this product, she was extremely familiar with the technical aspect of it and all the good this toothbrush could do. I was quite keen, but the hefty pricetag made me think twice.

Fast forward to Christmas last year, and while out shopping for Christmas gifts, I saw that the sonic toothbrush was being sold at a discounted price. So I got one for myself, brought it home and left it in the cupboard.

Remembered to pull it out yesterday, and charged it, and used it for the first time last night. They recommend brushing for 2 minutes only, for 30 seconds in each quadrant of the mouth. Thankfully I read the instruction manual (for a toothbrush!) so I figured out what the beeps and pauses meant.

The buzzing sensation takes some getting used to, and my first brushing was alright. I went to bed and woke this morning, brushed my teeth and oh my! I can see the difference already!

My gums usually bleed, so when I brush my teeth, the "bubbles" are usually tinged with blood. But not this morning!

It could have been a coincidence, but I'd like to think it's my swanky sonic toothbrush. Let's see how my gums and teeth do over the next few days. Yeeaah!

No comments: