Friday, July 20, 2012

ODing

I know, I know. A majority of my more recent posts have been about me complaining about the effects of having too much caffeine in the system. Today's (rather, yesterday) damage?

2 cups of kopi PLUS 2 cups of teh. Gulp.

Fast forward to now and I don't know why I'm still surprised that I'm wide awake. Bah.

Anyway the reason for consuming so much caffeine was that I was in a staff orientation the whole day (one of three days, I might add) and needed something to help keep me awake.

Plus, the set up was pretty cute- a flask of teh-o and kopi-o and a can of condensed milk so you could add as much as you want. Heehee.

Ah well, at least the weekend is coming soon. Can finally recover from the crazy 2 weeks with all the relatives in town for my dad's birthday.

No comments: