Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Homeward Bound!

I'm at the airport now, sitting here having breakfast (well, supper, if you think in SG time).

The last two days were nice. Followed my sister to her acupuncture appointment, thinking I could sit by the river and have a cuppa. What I had forgotten was that the last time, Mark drove us out after dropping my sister for her appointment.

So when I said I was going to go to Peet's coffee, my sister said she had no idea what I was talking about. Thankfully there was a local coffee shop, and I got to sit and people watch anyways.

Met her friends for dinner at a Korean BBQ place, Bob Sang. Food was good, and it was good fun catching up with them again. After dinner, we headed to Krispy Kreme to get their Hot Now! donuts. OMG bliss! Like biting into little hot clouds of love.

On Sunday, Mark took me out for a spin on his Evo. Wheee! Then we went to their friend's place to watch the superbowl finals. We were cheering for the 49ers but unfortunately it was a close match and they didn't win. It was a memorable experience nonetheless, as it was the largest game of the year.

Anyway, I'm glad to be heading home. While the trip has been epic, I miss my mobility. I also miss my family and friends.

No comments: