Sunday, June 19, 2016

He Turns!

Ah where did my newborn disappear to? The little one is now almost 5 months old, and today he turned from back to front successfully. 

I've a mix of emotions. Pride, for sure, at seeing how well he is developing. And I think he is a fast learner. For the past couple of days he would turn from back to almost front, stuck because of the arm that was under him. Today I guided him on how to move his arm, and since then he just keeps turning onto his belly. 

He's only 5 months old and already I feel nostalgic and miss the little newborn that he was. I pack away the onesies that are now too small, and my heart breaks a little. 

But most of all, it's exciting. To be able to experience and be part of his growth and development, knowing that we are raising someone we hope will have good values and character. 

No comments: