Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines' Day!

It almost seems like every time I write a new post, I start off by saying how quickly time has passed. But it's true! It's already mid-Feb! Where did all that time go?

One place the last year's worth of picture has gone is down the drain. Dropped my phone in the toilet when I was in Bandung and everything's gone. And no, I didn't back anything up. *sob* 

Ah well. 

Updates on the little one, who is growing taller and stronger every day. 

He still eats so little, so I feel so incredibly blessed that I am still able to breastfeed him. He has started toddling along and takes little steps eagerly unassisted. His babbling has changed a little these couple of days, progressing from repeated bababababa or ah-ba ah-ba ah-ba to sounds like pichu pichu pichu. It's so cute. 

He's gotten the runs, but we've put him on probiotics and other than an increased number of poopy diapers and the corresponding diaper rash from cleaning his bum too often, he's otherwise fine. 

Having a lunch date with +3 later today, which I'm looking forward to since it's been a while since I've gone to town to have lunch with him. Haven't decided where to go but I'm sure we'll find someplace nice. 

I'm also on the lookout for a full-time job (or a well paying part time job that allows me to work from home) so if anyone reading this page has any lobang, let me know! 

Gonna try to sleep now. My mood right now? Feeling so much love for my family, praying hard to find a good job, and always wishing everyone good health and happiness. 

No comments: