Monday, October 2, 2017

Little Signs Of Love

It's the little things that really show you how much a person loves you. 

1. At Bandung Airport as we were heading back, I asked +3 if he could get me a hot chocolate. And he got me one with soy milk instead of regular milk. (Cos I'm lactose intolerant). He said he didn't want me to have explosive shits on the flight back hehe. 

2. This evening, I said that I was hungry and asked him if he could get me a slice of raisin bread on his way back from the kitchen. He came back with the raisin bread, toasted. Cos he knows how much I like toasted bread. (aso warm and crunchy, yummmmmm.) 

Of course there are the bigger gestures- wanting to get me a nice present for my birthday and take me out for a meal of my choice; looking after the little one in the morning so I can get a few extra hours of sleep; giving up his budget to get a VR headset so he can pay for a phone for me (my old one is dying).  

But it's the little unexpected things that really makes you appreciate how lucky you are to be with someone who loves you so much. 

No comments: