Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lazy Bunny - Updates For The Month

Hehe I've been rather lazy to update the blog this month. Nothing much has been happening, really. Watched a couple of movies this month- Taken, Star Trek, and a couple more that I can't recall now.

(Hmm talk about a waste of money if I can't even remember. Lol.)

I've started going to the gym again. It's always easier when you've got an exercise partner, and my colleague has been a source of motivation for me since her enthusiasm is quite contagious. We've only gone a couple of times, but I do hope we manage to make it a regular thing.

I'm still waiting for my work travel schedule to be confirmed- India, Indonesia, Vietnam this year. And I might be taking some time off in June to *blush* try to pass my driving test once and for all. Lol

I need to plan a holiday for the end of the year. The cousins originally discussed going to Shanghai in December, but we can't confirm dates yet. I also want to bring my parents somewhere, but we have no idea where.

2010 personal travel plans- China/Tibet in June. *rubs hands in glee* How exciting!

And, *crossing fingers*, I'm thinking that I want to do an extended trip to Europe in 2011 to celebrate my 30th birthday.

Whee! I love thinking about holidays!

No comments: