Monday, May 24, 2010

Countdown: 4 more days!

Whee! In 4 days this time, I'll be at the airport with Ching, probably getting some breakfast and all excited about heading to Beijing. I'm not packed (no surprises there) and I only took the stuff that I need out to wash. Yikes. I hope they dry in time, but with the crazy hot weather we've been experiencing, it shouldn't be a problem.

I really need to make a list though. Of the stuff I should bring and pack. And then, I should go and pack it. Lol.

Anyway we did our usual walk yesterday and walked from MacRitchie all the way to Bukit Timah hill. The route was a gradual incline, and now my legs are aching. *stretches* But it was a good workout and we discovered a new trail that had a good mix of climbs and descends.

I've got 3 days in the office, because I decided to take Thursday off to pack my stuff. Tonne of stuff to be done before I go for my holiday.

Alright, time to get ready to get to work.

No comments: