Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mortinis

Had martinis at Morton's with Limin yesterday after work. Rushed down after completing something urgent in the office and was rather thirsty by the time I arrived. He had already finished his first lychee martini, and had one waiting for me, so I picked up the glass and glugged it all down.

Ordered cosmopolitans for round 2, and even before I finished half of the second glass, I was already giggly.

Magic formula for getting high quickly = empty stomach + potent martini + glugging it down in one shot.

Anyway we had a few more drinks after, chatted the entire evening, waylaid the wait staff for steak sandwiches and generally had a good time.

Got back home, showered, chatted with the grasshopper, had instant noodles, went to bed, woke up in the middle of the night, drank water, went back to bed and woke up late. Lol.

Anyway, off to work. And am super late (as usual). My work trips are starting so I actually have to start taking an interest in my work again. Heehee.

No comments: