Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011

Half a month into the new year and I've not really written about what I think 2011 is going to be like. Based on the past couple of weeks, I suspect it'll be a busy year ahead, but one that is stable and not filled with too much drama.

I was going to say that I don't think I'll be traveling much this year, but already I have made a work trip to Surabaya, and have trips planned to Jakarta and Medan in the coming weeks. Lol.

The plan this year is to start saving money seriously. Always good to save, heehee. I also will try to eat more healthily this year.

I think those are the only 2 resolutions I have this year, if you can call them resolutions. I had a third, which was to start going for language classes, but when I went they were closed. Pfft.

Oh I also want to try cooking more this year, just because it's always nice to whip up yummy food in the kitchen. Shall get LGG a rolling pin for her birthday haha.

Anyway I think 2011 will be a good year and I'm excited about it. And I'll be 30 this year! Wah so old. Lol.

No comments: