Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Radio Silence Finally Broken

Ack! I realise it's been a while since I updated on this space, and there really isn't any reason for it but sheer laziness. (Oh wait, I can blame being busy at work!)

Lol well it's true. I have been busy at work, with photo shoots, ad campaigns, planning for our Open House, more photo shoots, updating various web and print collateral, and three trips to Indonesia within the month. But all is good, I have really supportive colleagues and apart from wondering where all the time went and rushing deadlines, things aren't as bad as they seem.

The downside of being so busy at work and flying out of town so much is that I've barely had the time to for my (really expensive) Muay Thai classes. I have back to back meetings that eat into lunch time, and by the time I get to sit down and start on getting work done, it's almost the end of the day which means I'll have to clock in overtime to finish up my stuff. I hope that once I'm back from my last work trip of the month, I'll have more time to go for clasd. Boxing gloves, mama misses you.

On a happier note, LGG introduced me to Malibu, a Carribean rum with coconut, that tastes oh-so-yummy when you have it with pineapple juice. Slurp. It reminds you of being at the beach and it's so yummy and easy to drink and before you realise what's going on, you're giggling nonstop cos you're already drunk. Hehehe.

I've also been trying to figure out what allergies I might have, so I decided to start a food diary. Didn't want to clutter up this space, so got myself a posterous account and planned to take note of everything I consumed in order to see if there were any patterns in my food / drink intake which correlated to my allergic reactions.

Of course, I soon forgot the purpose of the posterous account as got all trigger happy, uploading every single food picture that I had stored on my iPhone. Which sort of defeats the purpose of the food diary, but the pictures are all so pretty and make me happy to look at. And being happy is what's important, right? Heehee.

(Blog pimp alert: check out bunnygoeszen.posterous.com)

The happiest thing this month has got to be crossing the 18 month mark with the grasshopper. The funny thing is despite the distance, it feels like we've known each other forever. I have a good feeling about us, and friends and family who have met him seem to like him. Yay!

He has also decided to quit smoking, and I'm so proud of him for that. I know it must be tough, and so far it's been 25 days and counting. *grin*

Anyway, that's about it I think. Oh, Mark is here for a week before heading to China with my sister and his folks to visit their ancestoral village. Sounds exciting though I don't want
to imagine the toilets. Lol.

Alright, gonna try to get some sleep. Went to bed at 10ish and woke up at 3ish and have been up for the past two hours or so. Long day ahead. Zzz.

No comments: