Here's a summary of what we did in Chennai.
- Checked in at almost midnight and ordered room service.
- Slept in on Saturday morning.
- Had lunch at Anjappar. Chettinad food is SO spicy but SO good. *slurp* And we found out later that there's an Anjappar in Bangalore and Singapore too!
- Too stuffed from eating, went to Express Avenue and did a bit of shopping. Managed to find a pair of pants that I liked. Yay!
- Was a little hungry but the grasshopper was too full, so he went out and bought some dosa for me to eat first.
- Walked to Saravana Bhavan for some mini idly.
- Went back to the room and watched TV.
- Was supposed to go to Murugan Idli for breakfast but we slept in and ate in the hotel instead. (Oh I just saw that they have a branch in Singapore too!)
- Met Santosh at Dakshin for lunch. OMG the food was so good. *slurp* Gotta make sure not to stuff self with papads before the thali comes. Otherwise will be too full to finish.
- Bought some DVDs (7 actually) as an introduction to the world of Hindi movies.
- Ordered room service and bought a bottle of wine from MIXX - a bar at another hotel. Ate and drank wine and went to bed.
- Woke up early on Monday morning so the grasshopper could catch his train ride back to Bangalore. Slept in and then checked out and made my way to the airport and back home.