Thursday, February 10, 2011

Huat Ah!!!

One week into the lunar new year and I've already done 6 rounds of lo hei. On average, that's almost one a day! I must say I'm quite pleased- I do like my yu sheng. Slurp.

Don't know what it is about this year, but I've been feeling rather festive. Maybe it's because mom did some really cute CNY decorations around the house, maybe it's because we finally bought a microwave oven, maybe it's just something in the air. But I've been pretty chipper and even singing along to the incessant CNY that's playing everywhere.

Qi ge long dong qiang dong qiang! Wo men qu bai niaaaaaaan!

Heehee.

Anyway with all the luck that I have lo-ed in the past week, I think I'm gonna try my luck and buy me some toto tickets. Big $10m draw next week. Wonder what to do with my winnings?

No comments: