Thursday, March 24, 2011

Colours

I've recently discovered Sumo Salad, a salad bar in the basement of Raffles City. For $8.90, you can get a medium bowl ($10.90 for the large) and a choice of up to 3 different kinds of salads (4 for the large, I think). Now, before you start poo poo-ing this and tell me I'm eating grass (yes Yummy, I'm looking at you), there are vegetarian and non-vegetarian options and a ridiculously wide variety of salads to choose from.

And I must say, it's addictive. I love being able to choose 3 different types of salads, mixing and matching whatever I feel like eating that day. And I've noticed that I've also started eating more colours- orange pumpkins, white beans, black mushrooms, red beets (or are they purple), brown olives and of course green erm.. greens.

Healthy and tasty. What more could you ask for?


No comments: