Sunday, February 26, 2012

OMG It's Been So Long

Oh dear. I normally post entries to my blog via email, but apparently it's been so long since I last did that, that my phone doesn't remember auto-complete the email address anymore. Yikes.

So now I'm just winging it, and hoping that the email address that I typed is the correct one. *crosses fingers* If not, this blog post will probably get losy in cyberspace (or in some randome stranger's email inbox.)

I guess I need some explanation for the absence here. Work's been ridiculously busy, and I've gotten rather lazy. Each time I think about penning a blog entry, I decide that it's just easier to play Boggle or some randomly downloaded game instead.

Other than that, all is well. I think. Been itching to go somewhere, but have been to busy to even think about where and when to go. Japan and Norway seem to be on the cards, but I want to go somewhere near, and soon. *pout*

Maybe I'll tag along to Alf and Rita's trip to KL. And stock up my HDD while I'm there. Hiak hiak.

The project that I talked about embarking on earlier this year is moving oh-so-slowly that it makes me wonder if it is something that is even viable or not. But press on I will. Need more discipline and patience.

Ah well, I guess I shouldn't complain. :)

No comments: