Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Moments of the Day

I was reading random old posts from 2009 and saw that I used to do these "Happy Moments of the Day" posts. I know I've not completed my 30 Days of Thanksgiving series, but that's the beauty of writing in your own space, isn't it?

So here are my Happy Moments of today (26052015):

- Spent half the day clearing out my desk and chucking out stuff. Nothing like counting down to your last day at work to give you motivation to get organised.
- Met Rab at AMK Hub to have a shoulder massage at Wanyang, followed by a yummy lunch at Ichiban Sushi. One of the people I will miss is definitely Rab, especially since we've gotten closer in the past year.
- Managed to successfully replicate +3's mie bakso recipe and whip up a delicious dinner. It's a simple and tasty recipe that looks like it will make repeat appearances at our dining table.

No comments: