Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Beginning of a New Chapter

So I quit my job and served my last day of notice last Friday. The plan is to take a break, be less stressed out, and hopefully make a baby.

And what have I discovered in the last couple of days?

Not being in the office is HOT. The temperature has been in the low to mid 30s, and have I mentioned that it's hot?

Ah well. Thankfully there are a tonne of malls, libraries and cafes to hang out at.

Happy Moments of 02062015:
- Enjoyed my first official work-free day (weekends don't count) by napping a couple of times in the day. So blissful to doze off at 1pm for a siesta.
- Was introduced to the Tiong Bahru Galicier Pastry shop by CH. Had delicious kuehs like kueh dadar, ondeh ondeh and many more.
- Finally found one of the kittens that I spotted a couple of weeks back. Saw these 2 kittens playing near the drain, and I've been buying cat food and trying to look for them for quite some time. The neighbourhood cats have gotten lucky, since I end up feeding them anyway, but spotted the little one hiding behind a shrub. Yay!


Time to take a shower and head out to find someplace cool to chill. Happy days!

No comments: