Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Run!

Woah it's been yonks since I did any actual exercise (before pregnancy perhaps?) and today I decided to go downstairs and either run or swim. I'm not as exhausted these days taking care of babyAC, and my nanny comes over to help on weekdays so I figured that I don't have any excuse not to use the facilities here. Especially since we are paying a pretty penny for maintenance. 

It started to drizzle so a swim wasn't a very good idea. Dusted off my running shoes instead, dug up my running clothes and headed downstairs. 

For a first run in forever, I think I did pretty OK. Completed about 3.6km in half an hour, inclusive of warm up and cool down walking. I'm knackered and my legs feel like jelly, and I'm about to pass out soon, but I'm glad I did it. Now let's try to do this more often! 

No comments: