Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bunny Is Back And Too Lazy To Blog

Hehehe had the most amazing holiday- a perfect combination of visiting (two) new countries, beautiful scenery, exciting activities, and chill time. I've finally posted my pictures up on Facebook, so go there to take a look. I'll probably add a couple of my favourite pictures here with more commentary.

I've still got the runs, which suck, and I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. That little sip of fresh cow's milk is causing me quite a bit of trouble, eh?

In other news, I went to the opening of one of my dad's friend's Japanese restaurant this afternoon with my mom. Yummy. All their old friends were there and cooing over how grown up I look now. "So sweet! So pretty!" And my mom had to spoil my moment by telling me on our way out that they had no idea what a little devil I was. Hmph.

I've also got my driving test this coming Wednesday, wish me luck! Let's hope I still remember how to drive and don't follow the Nepalese way of honking instead of signalling. Hehehe.

No comments: