Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Woohoo! It's my sister's birthday today and we'll be having the relatives over this evening for a small celebration. There's quite a yummy feast planned for tonight- the usual fare that appears at our dinner table during family gatherings.

I hear my aunt is going to cook this dish which I'm bummed that I won't be able to eat. I'm not too sure what it's called exactly, but it's fa cai cooked with pork. Man, I love that dish. Oh well, maybe she'll make a vegetarian version this year, although I highly doubt it. Sigh. Oh well, at least I have my mom's beef lasagna to look forward to *slurp*.

Anyway, to my dearest sis: Happy birthday!!! I hope that this coming year will be filled with joy and happiness and may all your wishes come true (we already know one has heehee). Thanks for the advice and support you've given me and for not locking me out of the house when I started to get annoying. Heehee.

No comments: