Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yummy, Guppy and Bunny Should Add Pigging Out As A Skill Set In Our Resumes

Met up with Yummy and Guppy last night and we had a feast at Jumbo restaurant. The last time i was there with the ex-Zorkians left me with a hankering for chili crab, and since we had the $50 voucher, we decided to head back there to whack the crabs and satisfy our cravings.

It was the first time meeting Guppy, but as she mentions in her blog, it feels like we've known each other for a while since we read each other's blogs regularly. We poopoo-ed Yummy for giving up on her blog adventures to no avail, the gal still won't pick it up again. LAZY!!!

I've been eating so much this year and I haven't had the time to hit the gym yet. Ugh. I really, really need to start going, otherwise my gym membership fees are just going down the drain. Unfortunately there's a birthday dinner tonight with cousin.SF and Xena, and I've got an event after work tomorrow.. maybe I'll go over the weekend. If I can drag myself out of bed.

Speaking of bed, my mattress will be delivered today! Yippie! After more than 2 weeks of waiting, I'm so pleased! Hmm but that means no more watching late night TV till I doze off. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Alrighty, haven't done this in a while. Happy moments of 11022009:

- Waking up, feeling happy that I had a very pleasant dream. It *still* brings a smile to my face when I think about it.
- Having friends that enjoy eating and aren't reluctant to spend a pretty penny on good food. Chili crabs, bamboo clams, cereal prawns, baby sotong. Need I say more? *slurp*
- Chatting with my MouseHunt-sugardaddy (or rather, MouseHunt-philanthropist, as he likes to call himself).

No comments: