Friday, December 11, 2009

The Cost Of Getting High

2 bottles of Moet. Apparently that's how much it takes for LGG and I to get to that happy alcoholic place. No sipping of the bubbly either, we had to resort to bottoms up-ing the champers to get a buzz.

It was a fun night though. We caught up and gossiped about Korean ski instructors, annoying and embarrassing newspaper editors (and their kids), being smothered and mothered, traveling styles, 2010 travel plans, and a whole load of other stuff.

Ended up chatting with a bunch of ang mohs who were in town for a toxic waste management conference or something. I asked them to give me a hazmat suit, to no avail, but did leave with the newfound knowledge of how to create toxic fumes. (Amonia + clorox!)

Got back home and chatted with the grasshopper for a bit. He's booked everything for our upcoming Goa trip, and we were really psyched. Goa baby!

Heehee. Anyway, I smsed my boss to ask if I could come in late. But strangely, I managed to wake up and even left the house earlier than I usually do! Wah. Amazing. Lol. I'm still feeling a little tipsy though. Hahahaha.

Alrighty. TGIF!!! One more week and I'll be off again. Woot!

No comments: