Friday, December 18, 2009

Queen of Procrastination

My flight is at 8pm. I have to be at the airport at 6pm. It's 5.40pm and I'm on my way home. I've not packed yet. Lol.

Anyway we had the office Christmas party today and had a blast. We all dressed up as rocker chicks and there was a Guitar Hero competition which my colleagues took part in.

There were 3 teams and 3 prizes, but had to forfeit the chosen song. Instead they played a song of their choice and had to settle for third. They got a bonus cash prize of $100 cash each for showmanship though. Lol!

It was really fun cheering them on. Everyone dressed up, wore outrageous make up, painted our nails black, and screamed our hearts out.

Had a couple of last minute meetings after and that's why I left the office late. I reckon I should have enough time and won't miss my flight. I hope.

Lol. 2 weeks in India. Woot!

No comments: