Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Couple of Firsts

When we moved out of our old rented place, I was still pregnant and in my second trimester. And now that we are getting ready to move into our new home, the little one is already over 3 months old. 

He's sleeping soundly (yay) next to me now on the queen mattress that we've places on the floor of the bedroom. His crib, dresser and the rocking chair have been moved to our new place so we're sleeping on the floor this week. It's nice to be so close to him without having to hold him in my arms in the chair, nor balance at the edge of my old single bed. 

Used to shave +3's hair last time, until he decided to grow it out for our wedding, and only knowing one hairstyle meant that I was out of a job as his hairstylist. Hur hur. But now I've got a new client and my old job back, and babyAC got his very first haircut on Sunday. I'm glad we did, cos his hair isn't growing very fast and what little he has is shedding all over the place (I even found a hair inside my pump flange). 

Speaking of +3, he came down with a throat infection and went to the doctor yesterday. One thing I've learned about my husband is that he will not lie to get a longer MC. I tried to reason with him that trying to get a 2-day MC didn't mean you had to take both days, but gives you the option to rest one more day if you needed to. But oh well, I guess I have to be thankful that he has integrity. Hehehe.

And we are moving to our new place in less than a week! So excited! 

No comments: