Saturday, May 21, 2016

A New Chapter

We move to our new place tomorrow! How fast time has passed, we got our keys 2 days before I gave birth, and now babyAC is almost 4 months old. 

It's exciting, moving to our first home. I'm glad we've had some experience living together in 201 so when we were preparing for this new place, we knew what we wanted. That's not to say that everything was smooth-going. We went back and forth on whether to get a sofa or a dining table or both for the teeny tiny living/dining room (verdict: we got both hur hur). 

I know it's going to take a bit of getting used to, especially me being alone with the little one when +3 goes to work. But I inherited my sister's books (hello dragonlance!) and re-reading them will be fun.

One last sleep in my parents' place! 

No comments: