Friday, April 30, 2010

Ironman2 and Other Stuff

Had a couple of free tickets to a sneak preview of Ironman2 last night. Benny, Fey, Shini, Juncong, Ching and myself went.

Typical storyline but an entertaining movie nonetheless. Wonder why they never let the bad guy win though. Sure, he had bad hair and wasn't a looker, but his weapons were much cooler!

Got back home and spent the next hour or so chatting with the grasshopper. We were supposed to go to Wayanad (in Kerela) over the weekend with some of his friends, but decided driving for 20 hours just to spend one night there wasn't quite worth it.

Apparently one of the girls who tagged along on the trip was a right bitch and everyone has been complaining about her for the past 4 days. Lol. Part of me wished I went so that I could see it for myself, but I'm mostly glad that we didn't go. Imagine being stuck with someone you didn't like when you're on a holiday!

I don't get it. Why do some people do the things that they do? Traveling is meant to be fun, not stressful, and everyone is supposed to enjoy themselves.

Ah well. 28 more days before we leave for China / Tibet. Whee!

No comments: