Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Eyebags! They Be Very Large!

Waaaah! My eyebags! They be very large! :(

Ah well.

I had a pleasant evening last night having dinner at Khansama with Chui Hua and Claire. Got back home at about 11pm (which is *way* past my supposed bedtime now). Chatted with the grasshopper online- a combination of talking on skype and on the phone (free idd calls rock!). Got off the line at almost 1am, and then drifted off to sleep.

It's nice to be able to talk endlessly about everything and anything- I'm sure the nonsense could have gone on for much longer if I didn't have to wake up early. A mutual friend commented that things between us seemed so effortless, and that's the way things are supposed to be, no?

I'm not saying that everything is easy peasy and that zero effort is required to make things work. Of course you need to make things work- the phone calls, making time for each other on skype, the trips to visit each other, being understanding when trips have always been one way so far (hiak hiak, yes, this is a dig.).

But I guess my point is, hmm do I even have a point? *thinks* Hmm. I guess what I'm trying to say is, even though our late night chats leave me with giant eyebags, it's all worth it. Lol. (No, I didn't have a point. It's too early in the morning! Lol.)

No comments: