Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's All Out Of Whack

One of the downsides to coming back after a weekend with the grasshopper is that my eating and sleeping cycle goes completely out of whack.

Although the time difference is only 2.5 hours, the late nights and different meal times just confuse my body and now I can't sleep or sleep at my usual hours.

I'm not too worried though. If all it takes is 3 days to screw everything up, all it'll take is 3 days to get everything back to normal. Hehehe.

Ah well, I'd gladly screw up my sleeping cycle anyways. The weekend was great, and like the grasshopper said, we have fun even when doing nothing.

Anyway, I bought the iptv dongle for him and it worked beautifully. I was a little worried because it didn't work in my office laptop, but I guess it's because we have all sorts of firewalls and security whatnots set up. A billion channels and movies and dramas, all waiting to be watched. The grasshopper will never leave the house any more! Lol.

Alright, time to head to the office. 3 more days to the weekend. Whee!

No comments: