Friday, April 2, 2010

LGG

Since Wen is blogging about me now, I thought I'd do the same and blog about her. Except mine isn't so cheem and I'm lying on my side and typing with one hand. I suspect I'll finish this entry before she does though. Lol.

Can't imagine it's been 6 years since I met Wen. From being my boss, three times over, to now msn buddy/ travel companion/ fellow sari-wearing Indian housewife in India/ BFF. (Uh oh, my hand tired liao.)

Ok I think I write in point form. 

- she rocks
- anyone would be lucky to have her as a friend
- amazing the nonsense that comes out of our mouths when we are together
- supportive through tough times
- willing partner to all my crazy ideas

Hand. Pain. Continue another time. But Wen, I love you. Thanks for being such an awesome friend. *gush*


No comments: