Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Did It!

After months of faffing about and complaining (but not doing anything) about my hair, I finally got a perm. And I have to thank BentoSet, who probably got sick and tired of my whining and inaction and made an appointment at the salon on my behalf. Lol.

He even went as far as giving the creative direction and specific instructions to the stylist (his friend, by the way) and they discussed what would suit me when they were watching Step Up 3. So all I had to do was go to the salon and say I was BentoSet's friend, and that's it!

I like my hair. It's definitely a change from the straight hair that I've had for the 2 years. The only thing I'm worried is how to maintain a neat looking head of hair- it's only been one night (and
not washed either!) and already it's looking considerably messier than when I stepped out of the salon.

I'm also worried about dryness. Perming always damages the hair, and before that my hair has been through 2 rounds of rebonding. Need to ask around on what to do.

Ah well. This is why I don't go to the salon more often than once a year. I can't imagine how people willingly sit there for hours on end. Zzz. The ceramic rollers that they curled my hair around was so heavy, my neck was tired. Lol.

Anyway, the price of vanity. Heehee.

No comments: