Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jakarta

Been meaning to blog about Jakarta but have just been too lazy to do so heehee. Anyway I got back yesterday and now on my way to the office.

It was a short trip over only three days, but a good one. Managed to catch up with my agents and got to know a few more people, and all in all had a tiring but enjoyable time.

Had dinner at this place called Social House, which is at Grand Indonesia mall I think. Nice chill out place and great ambience. Also managed to squeeze in some shopping at the Tebet area and bought some stuff for the grasshopper. Had a cheap massage that cost only 85,000 rupiah! Approximately 12 sgd. Bliss.

Anyway I will be going back in 2 weeks time and spending my birthday there. Not too keen on that but what to do?

Ah well.

Listening to Astrud Gilberto now and I'm so happy. I love her music.

No comments: