Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Being Thankful

On trying days like today, I have to remind myself of the good things in my life, and to be thankful and gracious.

I had to borrow +3's laptop for work, as I had been scheduled to help out for the full day for an event. As I started working on my paper, my colleague came out and said she had not requested a mixer and was unable to play music and had to borrow my laptop instead.

I was feeling rather miffed, but decided that I would be gracious about it. At least I was able to help out at the event, even though it was at an inconvenience to me. (Gives me an excuse to not work haha).

Started to feel a bit peckish, but thankfully I had a bit to eat for breakfast thanks to +3. Imagine if I didn't have any food in the morning!

I stayed the night because it took a while to set up my email account and by the time we were done, it was late. Lucky for me, I had some clothes at his place, so didn't have to worry about what to wear.

I'm thankful. And reminding myself that everything is all good.

No comments: