Saturday, December 6, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving - 13/30

Eeks I'm late! Forgot to do a post yesterday because I had a busy day. Work has been piling up and I rushed off to meet Summer for a quick catch up before going for my extraction facial.

I'm thankful for a good week at work. Despite it being my peak period, work on my big event started earlier than we did last year, so everyone has a bit more breathing space and it shows. Meetings with my vendors are more relaxed and everyone seems to be in a good mood because they don't have to rush as much.

I'm also thankful for friends like Summer, who I got to know in my very first job way back in 2003! Although we don't hang out as much as we used to, it's nice to catch up once in a while. Scary how quickly time flies. When I first met her, her kids were only in Primary school and now they are in Uni!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: