- We went to my parent's place to countdown to my birthday. Had cake at midnight and made an impromptu decision to stay the night since it was way past babyAC's bedtime. It had been a while since we did something spontaneous like that. The cake (mango something) was yummy and not too sweet and with everyone having 2 slices, there weren't any leftovers.
- Took the parents out for lunch at Dian Xiao Er at Waterway Point to celebrate my birthday. Good food which everyone enjoyed. Walked around for a bit after and the parents went home while +3 and I got ourselves a toaster. TOAST!
- babyAC has learnt to stand up by himself by pulling himself up in the crib. He has since learnt how to walk by slowly inching across the rails, holding it for support. Now that he can stand up and sort of walk around, we put him in the crib before bed to make him exhausted so he falls asleep faster.
- As a "birthday present", +3 said that babyAC could sleep in the bed with us for the month. I realised that I can't really go through with CIO sleep training, so I still rock and pat babyAC to sleep now. It may take him longer to learn how to sleep on his own, but I'm sure he will get there soon enough.
- BabyAC's two front teeth have cut through! He now has 4 teeth and happily flashes his pearly whites while smiling. He now says bababababa and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh and sometimes chuckles (hehehe) too. Still trying to get him to say mama!
- Had an appointment with the pediatrician and she is happy with his growth and development. He isn't putting on as much weight because he is a lot of physically active now, but otherwise all is well. He can clap his hands too!
- Metamorphoenix celebrated her 50th birthday at 1-altitude and we went to join in the celebrations. Mum made a purple bat-hat so that babyAC would have something to fit the theme of the party, Deep Purple. Didn't stay long but it was nice to be able to share the happy day with her.
- Some of the neighbours organised a halloween gathering at the outdoor dining facility. Kids got dressed up and we prepared treats to give away. Perfect chance to reuse the bat-hat. Hehehe. Nice to get to know our neighbours and hopefully we will get to organise more get-togethers in the future.
Think that is mostly it. Time is passing so quickly!