Thursday, October 22, 2009

Early Morning Thanksgiving

It's 6am and I don't know why I'm up so early. Probably because I slept a tad earlier last night than I normally do.

Anyway, here's some early morning thanksgiving. Ten things I'm thankful for:

1. That Yummy had a safe delivery of baby Andrea Zara. I visited them at home a couple of days ago, and wow, the baby is such a cutie. Really got my biological clock ticking in overdrive. Hehehe.

2. Friends, both near and far. I'm so glad for the people in my life who listen to me gush about boys, tell me about their mother's latest groupie behaviour, share their personal problems, and offer to kick butt if I get hurt. Doesn't matter which country they are in, I'm thankful that I'm loved enough for them to care.

3. Family who give me strength and comfort just by being there. It's so easy to take for granted the steadfast presence of your parents, and we really ought to treasure them more when they are around.

4. That my sister's wedding is falling into place. I'm so happy that after 7 years, they are finally going to tie the knot. *hugs*

5. That I have fantastic colleagues, well most of them. I like how we are able to work well together and get things done, despite the circumstances.

... Hmm getting lazy to type. Haha. Shall stop at 5 and continue later.

No comments: