Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Week That Past

It's already mid-October and time is just whooshing by. Haven't really had the time to update much cos I've been busy organising a conference which just ended.

Things in the office have been rather interesting. The department has been put through a pressure cooker organising this event and it really was eye opening to see how incompetent some people really are. And it's amazing that they managed to survive for so long in the working
world with such a lack of common sense.

But anyways, this is a Happy Blog so I shall not complain.

One of the plus sides of this pressure cooker treatment is that I've definitely grown closer to some of my colleagues. And that's always a good thing, I guess. It's quite clear that most of us do not appreciate ass kissers, and would happily ignore such people. Heehee.

Well, I'm just glad this event is over and that I can take a breather. One more work trip and then it'll be the holidays. Yay!

Anyway, I think I'll end here and update more when I'm more rested.

Happy Diwali to all!

No comments: