Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 2

Hehehe got a bit lazy and didn't finish my list the last time, so here are 5 more things I'm thankful for.

6. Silly chats that make me smile. Don't really need any explanation for this, right?

7. Travel, travel, travel. 2009 is probably the year that I've travelled the most so far. Doesn't matter that I seem to be going back to the same country heeheehee. :P Here's to more traveling to come!

8. The Internet. Lol, the Internet seems to be a recurring guest on my thanksgiving lists (along with travel, friends and family haha). What can I say, without the Internet, we wouldn't have IM.

9. Being able to love myself and to love my life. Things are definitely way better now than they were this time last year. And they can only get better!

10. The Universe, who makes everything that 's good in my life happen.

No comments: