Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Almost a week into 2010 and I haven't written any new year resolutions. Well, that's because I haven't any this year. Heehee.

The past year flew by in such a flash. So many changes happened in such a short span of time. Heh, I know I said I wouldn't talk about it anymore but, I'm summarising the year lah. Some of the highlights of 2009:

- my divorce was finalised
- travelled a helluvalot (malacca, kota kinabalu, danang, bangalore (x5 lol), calcutta, bombay, delhi, jakarta, goa)
- met the grasshopper
- celebrated one year at my current job
- made plenty of new friends
- started boozin' again
- started going to the gym again

All in all, I have to say it was a good year despite the change in marital status. The last year ended on an awesome note with me counting down to the new year in a club in Goa, while looking at a sky lit with fireworks.

2010 started off fabulously and it seems to bode well for the rest of the year. Cheers to that. :)

No comments: