Friday, January 22, 2010

Peak Period Is Here!

After half a year of ambling along and not having to rush for deadlines, my peak period is finally here. Suddenly I'm always out for (real) meetings, rushing from place to place, going for photoshoots, video filming, proof reading brochures, checking colour proofs, approving ads, giving presentations, taking part in career fairs and organising mock seminars. My email inbox has a constant stream of new messages and my phone is ringing off the hook.

It's fun though and that's what I like about my job. I have a balance of lull and peak period, putting in my long hours now and traveling in the second half of the year. I enjoy what I do and the people I work with, and it's no wonder that we have such a large number of long service awards recipients in the company.

As I rush (haha ok, not really. I'm only going as fast as the mrt can take me) to the office and think about the upcoming days, I can't help but be thankful for the entire string of events that have led me to where I am today.

I'm in a good mood and I like it.

No comments: