Monday, March 22, 2010

Bali, Baby!

Woot! How exciting! 3 more working days and we'll be off to Bali for 4 days of eating, drinking and lazing around. Shiok.

Anyway, despite it starting to get busy on the office and peak period starting, I'm not as kan cheong as I was last year and I think my interviews will be managed much better and smoother this time. I'm aiming for less late nights and less weekends. *grin*

I should be getting my interview schedule soon and will pretty much know how many weekends I'll need to sacrifice. Hehehe.

Anyways, I'll probably send in my macbook to the shops while I'm in Bali. They need to send it in for diagnosis, cos according to the guy at the apple center, whatever is happening to my macbook is just weird. Lol.

To do today: backup stuff on mackbook. Read up on cheap massage places in Bali. Change money?

No comments: