Friday, March 19, 2010

Cutting Down

The grasshopper and I have an agreement. I'll cut down on my meat and booze intake, and he'll cut down on smoking.

It's been sightly over a week, and I must say it isn't as hard as I thought it'd be. Well, actually I didn't really think it'd be all that hard, cos I'm cutting down, not cutting out. My problem was just that I kept forgetting that I was supposed to be cutting down.

The problem was solved when the grasshopper suggested putting a daily reminder on my phone- the one thing that I always have by my side. So i did that. Every day at 1155am (just before lunch), my phone beeps and a reminder that says DON'T EAT MEAT comes up. Lol.

And of course, it helps that the one person I hang out with the most (LGG) is vegetarian.

So I guess I have to say I'm doing so far so good. And it's interesting, once you start paying attention to what you put in your mouth and start making more conscious food choices. Hehehe.

No comments: