Thursday, March 11, 2010

Run, Bona, Run!

Wah what a healthy 2 days it's been. Decided to go for a quick jog around the block, seeing how it's been such a long time since I did any running.

Took it slow and managed 1 3/4 rounds around the block, which I reckon is about 3+ km, which took me about 20something minutes to complete. Walked up all 16 flights of steps too, in preparation for our June trip to TIbet. Woot!

Met up with Jinfu after work today to jog. We made plans yonks ago to go for a run and I was so tempted to cancel on him because my legs were aching some due to the earlier run and climb.

Went anyway and I'm glad I did, even though I had to stop and walk after about 4km of the route. It was very scenic running along the river, although passing the restaurants and pubs were rather distracting. Lol.

My legs feel like jelly now and I wish I could get a full body massage, but I'm heading home. Quick meal, shower, and then to bed. Heehee.

Anyway, on a somewhat related note, I promised the grasshopper I'd cut down on my meat intake. Apparently he wants me to live for a long, long time and cutting meat and booze is the way to go. Lol. I've made him promise to cut down on the smoking in return too. Haha.

It's been 2 meat free days. Unless I have meat for dinner. Lol.

No comments: