Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bimbo Post Alert

I'm bored of my hair. I had it rebonded some time in April or May last year, and now it's growing out. I've never been the sort to go for trims and such regularly, so the last time I had my hair trimmed was probably some time in November last year.

Now I don't know what to do with it. Sure, I could chop off a few inches, but that would leave wavy roots and straight ends. A bit odd, no? At least the length and weight of my rebonded hair 'pulls' the wavy hair straight.

Perm? I like the natural waves in my hair and I'm not too keen about having to maintain permed hair. Twirling my hair between my fingers? No thanks.

I could always colour or add highlights, since I've had black hair for quite a while now. Not too sure what colour to go for though. Lol. Decisions, decisions!

So I'm bored with my hair and have no clue what to do with it. How like that?

No comments: