Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hen Nan Ma?

I think one of the problems (or maybe it's a good thing) is that my ego is huge. I think I'm a genius, and often prove myself right. I also lack a sense of humility. Lol.

Anyway, this is evident by the amount of praise I heap upon myself everytime I successfully cook something. Orh nee, soya bean milk, rendang.. You name it, if I've done it, I've definitely sung my own praises. Heehee.

Few items up on the menu. LGG and I made a fruit cake (from scratch!) for Ching's birthday, and we'll finally get to try it next Saturday. We'll also be making pani puri and vegetable biryani. Slurp. As LGG commented, how hard can it be?

I also want to make har gao, just because. And steamed yam cake too.

It's a good attitude to have, I guess. Cos when you think you can do something, half the battle is won. The next step would just be to actually do it and bask in your success. *grin*

No comments: